My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home, please Contact Me.
San Mateo County Properties - Buying or Selling
- South San Francisco, San Bruno, Daly City, San Mateo, San Carlos
- Burlingame, Foster City, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City
- Santa Clara County Properties - Buying or Selling
- San Jose, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Cupertino
- helping clients understand the process of buying or selling a home
- Broker Associate California License# 00938260
- Full-Time Realtor since 1986
- Platinum Club, Hall of Fame, Multi-Million Dollar Club, Leading Edge Society
- One of "Ameria's Most Referred Real Estate Agents"
- Top Listing and Selling Agent
- Certified "Five-Star Rated" Agent
- Internet Marketing Specialist
- Toll-Free Audio Home Tours
- Multi-Media Presentations for Buyers and Sellers
- Toll-Free Inquiries
- Born and raised in the Bay Area
- Parent of a Special Olympian
- Fundraiser for Kainos Home and Training Center and Kainos Fashion Show
- married to Jim, since 1966